- All reports approved by the State Board of Accounts
- All reports may be printed for any time period on your screen, printer or hard drive
- Fast access of Schedule of Balances for each account
- Allows sponsors of each account to receive own report of checks and receipts on same page every month to help budget funds for the next month and verify your entries
- Maintain up to 1000 different accounts
- Also allows you to break each main account into 1000 different sub-accounts customized by you for combining similar transactions into individual total amounts
- Quick checkbook reconciliation for any time length
- Simple transfer between accounts
- Check register automatically flags all check numbers that are out of numerical sequence
- Ledger will alert you if you accidentally leave the day out of balance
- Mistakes are extremely easy to correct
- Able to sort and total any account by a specific description, amount, check or receipt number and journal source number
- Allows multiple accounts to write one check or receipt
- Multiple bank accounts or checkbooks available
- Maintain up to 10,000 different regular vendors
- Write unlimited checks for one-time casual vendors
- All checks may be printed on your printer on pre-printed forms or to the screen for hand or type written checks
- Enter invoices throughout the week and select to pay one or all of them at one time
- Automatically displays regular vendor references and names on screen when invoicing for effortless recall of vendors
- All entries are automatically posted to the CPA General Ledger after checks are written
- All purchase orders may be printed on pre-printed forms or to the screen when receiving invoices for effortless recall of vendors
- Produces Encumbrance report showing balance of each account, encumbered outstanding amounts available and funds remaining
- Purchase Order Summary report shows P.O. #, date, vendor, funds, and check number that paid each purchase order as well as all voided purchase orders for any time frame
- Automatically posts all purchase orders received to the CPA Accounts Payable module for check writing of payment
- All receipts may be printed on pre-printed forms or to the screen for hand or type written receipts
- Produces receipt register which includes receipt numbers, descriptions, fund account names, sponsor's names and total amounts
- Maintains total of checks, cash and money orders received for verifying bank deposits for any time length desired
- Automatically posts receipts to CPA General Ledger
- Able to view prior years receipts even though fiscal books are closed out
- Maintain up to 32,000 different employees
- Automatically calculates all federal, state and local taxes
- Handles bonus payments, benefits, Section 125 deductions, holiday and sick pay, and 401K plan
- Produces 940, 941 and W-2 forms
- Includes YTD, Quarterly, monthly, daily and unemployment payroll totals
- Payroll preview report allows easy viewing of each employee’s check prior to printing checks.
- Automatically posts payroll expenses to CPA General Ledger
- Allows up to 32,000 different students
- Identify each student by student ID or name
- Keep track of each bill charged and all payments made in partial or in full
- Monthly statements may be mailed with current balances due and configurable messages
- Maintain student names, addresses, phone numbers, last date charged & paid & current balances due
- Reports include Name & Phone Numbers, List of Transactions, Mailing Labels, Aged Receivables, Student Balances and Account Information
- Imports all the information needed to print statements and create receipts (TBR-2's)
- School tech staff can create files to import student and fee information from programs the school currently uses to assign students, courses, fees etc.
- Ability to add new students to the program.
- Create bills to add fees to students. Program will allow you to create credits for a student due to drop/add, etc.
- Textbook Rental Sort Codes assigns the order that payments are applied to outstanding fees and specifies the column placement of the various fees on the student statements.
- Ability to apply payments to a students account. The payments are applied in the order as set up in the Textbook Sort Code Form. The payments are applied to the bills automatically.
- User configurable statements with two separate statement message configurations.
- Reports include Statements, Student List, Student Balances, Payments by Date Range, Accounts Activity and YTD Payments by Sort Code.